Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wat A Suffering Day

Today follow choir group to watch a concert... Haiz... Everytime i go concert sure will accompany by someone... Tis time, noone accompany me... Feel moody... I feel wanna cry... When i saw my fren so sweet wif his gf, i think bout our pass..... Yes.. It has pass... It happen long, long time ago... But, the memory live within my heart...
Do i really cant live without u.... God... Help me overcome tis suffering life... I dun wan it ANYMORE... Go away... Its suffering...

A message from me...
' Love is very, very dangerous... Once you step too deep inside, when u lost it, u will juz same like me.... Live with a suffering life... Think before u make any decision... It can prevent many thing happen... If u knw the relation is no longer together, y u still wanna be together....'

Remember,

ITS SUFFERING

No comments:

Post a Comment